09 February 2015

Catch-up to 2015

Dearest Sparse readers,

I am here to catch you up on what I have been doing in order to chase my dreams and develop my skills and talents. Most of you are people I know in real life and will already know that I am studying abroad in Italy. A marvelous opportunity that I could not have turned down and felt like I was still chasing after my dreams. I am in Milan, Italy and start classes today. The one I am the most excited about is the Management in Fashion class, which was a factor that pulled me to this student exchange program. In general, I was looking for another opportunity to study in a foreign country.

But before I kept mentioning about how I was going to take a sewing class or that I was taking a class. So I wanted to share with you my creations. I really have enjoyed learning how to sew and sewing. I am frequently the one who is way behind, but usually I am excited to stay in the lab.


Skirt with exposed zipper


a collared shirt, not very tailored


A skirt with pleats


A white collared shirt that would actually fit this tall, skinny man


A little girl's dress


A bow tie

I hope to be in better touch. I have no promises on how frequent I will be, especially since I have been working on my accounting mutant blog too.

A Presto!
Marzipan

No comments:

Post a Comment